- Advertising (3)
- Arts and Entertainment (2)
- Article and Content Writing (1)
- Aviation and Aerospace (1)
- Automotive (0)
- Architecture (0)
- Astrology and Physics (0)
- Beverages (0)
- Beauty and Cosmetics (2)
- Book Reviews (0)
- Brain Disorders (0)
- Business (8)
- Career Planing (0)
- Computers and Technology (2)
- Finance (2)
- Food and Drink (2)
- Gaming (0)
- Health and Fitness (3)
- History (0)
- Home Based Business (1)
- Sports (0)
- Literature (0)
- Insurance (0)
- Internet Business Online (2)
- Investing (0)
- Kids and Teens (0)
- Mobile Phones (0)
- Mobile Computing (0)
- News and Society (0)
- Packers and Movers (0)
- Pets (0)
- Physical Therapy (0)
- Programing (0)
- Poetry and Jokes (0)
- Politics (0)
- Real estate (0)
- Recreation and Sports (0)
- Reference and Education (0)
- Relationship (0)
- Religion (0)
- Research (0)
- Restaurants (0)
- SEO (0)
- Shopping and Products reviews (1)
- Software (3)
- Travel and Leisure (13)
- Taxation (0)
- Video Games (0)
- Virtual Reality (0)
- Internet (2)
- Weddings (1)
- Women`s Issues (0)
- Writing and Speaking (0)
- Yoga (0)
- Other (9)
How to choose wireless headphones
Wireless Headphones: Freedom of Sound
Tired of wires that are constantly tangled? Do you want absolute freedom of movement even in headphones? Then try wireless headphones, which you can buy only here!
This technique has only one drawback - a person is constantly faced with the need to stay nearby (in some cases up to 100 m) from the device to which they have connected. However, the feeling of mobility that wireless headphones provide you, the price of which, of course, is higher than for wired devices, will not be provided to you by any of the modern audio gadgets. After all, only they will save you from the need to constantly carry a recording machine with you, getting tangled in annoying wires. Some models offer even more features, for example, wireless headphones with a microphone.
Nowadays, more than 65 percent of users prefer headphones without wires for the phone and player. This is very convenient: you can freely walk around the gym while training, use wireless headphones for the TV at home, easily moving around the apartment and at the same time enjoying the sound, you can connect the device to the car player and enjoy music in the country house or on the beach.
Signal transmission in such headphones is produced using various types of wireless communication: Bluetooth, radio signal or using infrared sensors. Radio headphones are recognized as the most "long-range", such an acquisition can provide communication with the base device, even if you are 100 meters away from it. Of course, for the operating range you will have to pay with a fairly large number of interference coming from various electrical devices.
Infrared gadgets perfectly protected from interference, but, unfortunately, the radius of their work is small and is about ten meters.
Wireless Bluetooth stereo headphones could be considered a compromise solution: they tolerate interference quite well, while the radius of their work exceeds a distance of 10 meters. But, if you decide to buy Bluetooth headphones, keep in mind that due to the presence of a built-in communication unit, these gadgets can be quite big in size. But, despite some bulkiness, Bluetooth headphones, the price of which in our store will certainly please you, are widely popular.
Speaking about the classification of such equipment, it is worth noting that it can also be attributed to one of the 3 types of sound reproduction: amateur, Hi-End and semi-professional.
If you decide to buy wireless headphones for a computer or other device, pay attention to the functionality: in many models there is the ability to change the volume and frequencies, mute buttons or microphones.
Types of wireless headphones
According to the type of wireless technology, headphones are:
- Bluetooth headphones. Models that can interact with devices equipped with a Bluetooth transmitter (for example, smartphones or tablets). When choosing such headphones, you should pay attention to the support of modern codecs - the sound quality will directly depend on this. One of the most common codecs today for high-quality audio transmission via Bluetooth is the aptX codec.
- Radio headphones. Such models are equipped with a special transmitter, and the sound is broadcast on the same principle as when transmitting a signal by radio (at a certain frequency, usually 863-865 MHz). When listening in such headphones, radio interference may occur.
- IR headphones. Infrared or IR headphones work on the principle of wireless transmission of the sound signal using infrared LEDs (transmitter) and a special infrared receiver located in the body of the headphones. The signal reception radius of such models is very limited, and for good sound quality, the infrared transmitter must be located exactly opposite the listener.
Wireless headphones are available in a variety of form factors:
- True Wireless (TWS). Perhaps the most actively developing segment, as these models are distinguished by excellent portability: they are equally convenient when traveling, on a walk, as well as when used at home or in the office. If necessary, such headphones can be put in a special charging case and put away in a pocket or bag. Since the small case does not allow the use of very capacious batteries, true wireless headphones will have to be periodically recharged, putting the music "on pause".
- Earbud. In-ear headphones are one of the most common form factors: they provide a good balance between sound quality, comfortable and easy to use, and allows you to hear your surroundings well in most cases.
- In-ear headphones. Compared to conventional "earbuds", they have some advantages: improved noise insulation and more confident bass reproduction. Such models are well suited for use in noisy environments, but sometimes you should be more careful and remove in-ear headphones in situations where it is important to hear the environment - for example, when crossing the road.
- Over-ear. Such headphones can be an excellent option for use at home or in the office, as well as for listening to music on trips or on a walk. Good over-ear headphones can become a stylish accessory that successfully emphasizes the image of their owner.
- Full-size. The main difference of full-size headphones is high sound quality, along with comfort while listening: unlike over-ear headphones, full-size models do not put pressure on the ears, so you can listen to music in them for a long time without any fatigue.
Many models of over-ear and full-size wireless headphones are equipped with a folding mechanism, which allows you to conveniently store them in a backpack or bag. Also it is worth highlighting sports and gaming wireless headphones, designed specifically for these activities.
According to the type of acoustic design, wireless headphones are:
- Closed. The body of such headphones practically does not transmit sounds from the outside. This improves the level of noise insulation, but can adversely affect comfort with prolonged use.
- Open. Such models are optimal when used at home or in the studio, as they skip external sounds and provide increased comfort, and also allow the emitters to move more freely in the body of the headphones, which reduces sound distortion.
- Semi-open. They combine the features of open and closed models: such headphones transmit sound from the outside (and outside), but less extent than open models.
Some models of wireless headphones are also equipped with an active noise-canceling system, which allows you to neutralize external noise by superimposing a certain sound generated by the emitters.
How do I choose wireless headphones?
When choosing wireless headphones, it is worth considering the issue of their ease of use (form factor, ergonomics), technical characteristics, as well as the presence of additional functions (for example, active noise-canceling and a built-in microphone for calls), which can be a tangible advantage in certain situations.
Find out if your business is listed correctly online? Update your contact details, business hours, products & services and more.